Like any profession, it takes some work and training to become a successful healer. Once you open up your psychic senses in order to fully use your healing abilities, you have to learn to control them so they don’t overwhelm you.
For example, if you are “gifted”, you:
• can heal others by putting your hands on them or being near them
• hear messages (clairaudience) or see images (clairvoyance) with details of the problems of others and how to fix them, or
• are uncontrollably interested in energy healing techniques, psychic development, angels, ETs, paranormal phenomena and more…
and you probably suffer with some side effects as well. I hate to tell you this, but you probably will continue to do so until you get some training.
Here is a list of some side effects of gifted healers that you might be experiencing:
• You have exaggerated empathy easily taking on the emotions of other people without realizing that you’re doing it. You probably can’t tell if they’re your emotions or not.
• You struggle with energy because you get easily overwhelmed.
• Other people’s energy is too intense for you.
• You’ve stopped going out at much because you fear you might get a headache.
• You’ve become sensitive to noise, light, or sensations.
• You’ve become sensitive to foods or have other health concerns that appear to be without cause.
These are just some of the side effects you might be facing. You don’t need to feel that way. Being a healer is a fulfilling, rewarding path when you know how to manage the energy around you.
Think you might be a healer, but aren’t sure? Let’s talk about it and figure it out. You can contact me at email@example.com or 970-566-2402 with your questions.
With The Creator in Truth, Love, & Gratitude
Pat the Cosmic Cowgirl
P.S. If you are suffering from these side effects, that’s another sign that you’re a gifted healer with work to do!